| On our way home. Daddy drove extra careful...he was concentrating so hard he missed the turn and we had to take the scenic route. |
| Her first bath. She was a trooper...not a happy one, but she made it through. |
| Daddy and Amelia waiting for the discharge papers. |
| Mommy and Amelia after her bath. She smells so sweet! |
| Daddy caught a super cute yawn! Looks like she is winking at him. |
| We tried our Boppy out. We are a little too skinny for it still, but she still looked so stinking cute! |
| Sitting pretty for Daddy |
| Waiting to solve the world's problems...she looks like she means business! |
So this is my first post as a mommy and I have to say that there are no words to describe this whole experience. We have been blessed with such a sweet and beautiful little girl...how did we get so lucky! Anyhow, we have been enjoying her thoroughly from every face and sound she makes to her presence as part of our family. So here are some pictures from her coming home and her being home. They are a little out of order but she is still just as cute!
Amelia is just perfect!!! Mommy did a great job on delivery! Now the fun begins! I know a few very proud people, and Honey G is one!!! I Love You All!!
ReplyDeleteAmelia mae is just so cute,beautifu ,healthy,and amazing. I feel so privilaged to be such a special part of her life and you know parran chris is gonna spoil you to the t...mommy and daddy are doing so well with all of this...it brings tears to my eyes I'm just so happy....love you all
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Can't wait to meet Amelia.
ReplyDeleteshe is so adorable, I just hope we get to meet her when we go down there for Easter. Love to all of you!!!
ReplyDelete