Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cheerleader Baby Shower

My very sweet cheerleaders (yes, I am the cheerleading sponsor...no I do not teach them the cheers, only adult supervision) threw me a baby shower this past Sunday.  The parents and my friend and colleague,Renee  planned everything and it was just adorable.  My cheerleaders from the past years were also there which was a real treat because I haven't seen most of them since they left middle school...and these girls are now juniors!  Anyhow...here are some pictures that a mom took.  I was actually surprised when I saw them... I am not looking much like myself anymore... Enjoy!



Amelia's goodies...Andrew's favorite gift was the Diaper Genie.  I am positive nobody is surprised by this!



All of my girls from this year.

Hoping that my face returns to its normal shape...the one you can tell that I do have bones in there!

My partner in crime at school!

My girls from last year... who are freshman now.

2 generations.  On the left, sophomores and on the right are my juniors.  I love them and miss them sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment